BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new year... with pictures :)

All my life, this is the warmest family gathering ever. After all I have gone through, I realize that I only have family to share my ups and downs with and cheer me up in times like this. This year is my first time as a grown up to reunite with my cousins, feel like a long ... long time haven't been talking with them. It was wonderful ...
I want to post some pictures for you to see


in this picture is me (in green), my younger sister (in blue), and my twin sister (in black), and the rest behind are my cousins, taken at my uncle's house. The baby I'm carrying is my twin sist's baby ...


with my twins cousin, her twin sister is not so into picture taking, so we didn't take with her.


At my other uncle's house. Haven't been like this in such a long time :)

So far, that's all that I cud upload, next time I'll upload more. If you notice, I smile a lot in pictures, and it's all true ...

0 comments: