BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

newly blogger

Hi... :)
for starting ... wanna tell you my "always" problem ... toothache. Last 3 weeks I pulled out my M1 tooth. It was too hard (my tooth) for them (the doctors) to pull out normally, they had to operate me, as a result, I can't eat properly, my gum is so swollen that I can't open my mouth nor do any eating with it :( and I lost more weight I guess. So, friends, I think having a toothache is the best way to loose weight .. harharhar (can't really laugh).
welcome me to blogger.com :)

5 comments:

Lorena said...

hey els~! hope u'll get all better so u can eat, smile, and laugh as much as u want =)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Welcome!!
btw, good thing I know a biiiit of bahasa hor... if not how to navigate ur blog na?? :p

Bella Sofilia said...

ohhh jadi gitu toh caranya mo lose weight?
tapi gw ga bisa karena gigi gw semuanya baik2 aja... gimana dong?


pa kabar lu ne?
bagus sekarang lu ada blog...

Hobbit Wife said...

You have a blog?? Hahahaha! How nice that now I can get updates of your life in Indo! :)

elsye said...

hehehhe ... thanks guys, for the comments .. at least I know I won't get lost anymore and that I can know what's up with you out there. still getting used to it, I'm so lame at this blog thing :)
peace ...